Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A new beginning…



This is a test
...

I am a fetish designer and leather crafter, and I thought it might be good to have a place online where I can share updates on leather craft projects I have been working on. I have been looking for a long time to see if anyone else has something similar, but since I haven't found anything I decided to go ahead and start my own blog.

I was hoping this could be a place to showcase my work, meet with others of like mind, and share tips and techniques for making leather and fetish garments.

I was hoping to discuss sleepsacks, straitjackets, armbinders, hoods, and all manner of creative leather designs. My work has been featured on such websites as SeriousBondage.com, House of Gord, and SJ.com, and my work includes the design of the f-suit and butterfly stratijacket. In the future I hope to create pieces that blur the line between fetish and fashion, with creativity and sensuality being the driving force behind the work.

-Christopher

5 comments:

  1. Awsome work you do! I'm glad I discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your BLOG. Why have I not found you sooner. My dream is someday to be a leathercrafter as the smell taste feel of leather drives my spirit to soar high but I have no idea where to begin and my sewing skills haven't been developed enough yet. I love to learn all about the craft as it would be my dream job to work with leather especially in a fetish capacity designing chaps, jocks, vests, armbands etc.
    Here in Ireland there isn't anyplace I know of that would allow the teaching of this skill. Thanks for creating is BLOG and I'm gonna follow you all the way.
    Leather Hugs n Tugs
    Irish Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Irish Steve,
    Glad you found my blog, and hope you get something out of following along with me. Feel free to share as well, I am always looking for ideas, tips and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just came to the first post, i will start reading it from there... all the things that you wrote are all inspiring and exciting, you are awesome! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ares. Welcome, and thanks for the appreciation!

      Delete