Thursday, May 27, 2010

eGarbs ad from Skin Two

A while back I mentioned a company called eGarbs based in England as a fetish inspiration. They made some of the most incredible and imaginative leather bondage gear I had ever seen, and to this day I can't think of anyone doing this sort of really off-the wall total enclosure gear. I came across this old ad, which I think ran in an issue of Skin Two some time in the 80s or 90s. I love the balled up fists at the end of the sleeves on the crawling suit. And the leg pockets on the squatting figure above are very similar to the ones on my f-suit design. I don't know if the suits in this ad were ever realized in real life, but don't you hope some lucky kinkster has one of each in their closet?

Since the ad is kind of hard to read, I'll transcribe:
A collaboration between Repas & E-Garbs presents
Sensory Deprivation
(a scene in three parts)
Available now
for mental health
& spiritural needs
Truncation Suit £ 2,250
Clairvoyant Suit £ 2,800
Doggy Suit £ 1,900
(suits can be altered for customers alliances)
Enquire within to
E-Garbs
9 (unreadable) St Brighton
(unreadable) Europe
01273 748887

No comments:

Post a Comment