Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fetish Inspiration - Cocoa Soft

I have a list of fetish inspirations I have been sharing with you over the past few months, and one I had to mention is a quaint little site called Cocoa Soft. They are based in Japan, and they create what are probably my favorite perverted videos of all time. They start with beautiful Japanese women, and add the most twisted, mind-blowing full-body coverage bondage you have ever seen in your entire life. Then, they often torment and tease the helpless Japanese cuties until they have nothing left, and are squealing in orgasmic delight. That's pretty much my three favorite things all in one place.
If you have seen my f-suit, you'll understand part of the appeal they hold for me - several of their bondage wraps contain the arms and legs in a similar position. It is pretty amazing the flexibility these girls have. It's not easy to hold such an extreme position for very long, and they really bind these girls extra-tight.
I am just impressed with how extreme they are able to go, and am thankful that someone, somewhere has done it. I often hear from fetish photographers how models that can handle hoods are few and far between, which makes these girls all the more amazing.
These are bondage scenarios from your wildest imagination, made real. Vac-bed torments:
This mummification scene below takes place completely on-screen. You get to see the whole wrapping process, and that girl is in there a while.
I get so inspired by the images. Wouldn't a bondage suit based on the pose below be cool? Kind of a half-sleepsack, half hog-tie?
They are meticulous, too. This tape wrap takes a long time to apply, and look at how tight the lower leg is pulled into the thigh. Wow... And the feet - taped all the way to the end of the toes.
This scenario was incredible: total plaster mummification.
Just mind-blowing, creative and extreme bondage. Visit their site, buy their movies - let's keep these guys producing new work! I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

2 comments:

  1. Cocoa soft is one of my favorites! Even though they have like 30 minutes of just slowly wrapping up the girl, it's still perfect. It's not boring at all, and you can see the care and precision as the tape slowly covers the girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Sammy - I just love the slow build-up. Plus there is no faking the kind of bondage they do. It is extreme, in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete