Monday, July 14, 2014

Asian beauty locked in Total-Enclosure Sleepsack

A total-enclosure fetishist dream come true...
These amazing photos come courtesy of my friend “Mr. X” over at Restricted Senses tumblr. I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago about a heavy leather sleepsack prototype I had that might possibly fit his lovely Asian slave girl. Turns out it was just the right size to fit her, so I sent the diabolical device over for them to put to the test. More specifically I should say: to put her to the test. 

This side view shows the seamless tight fit from head to toe. Love the way you can see her hand at the end of the inner sleeve-pocket. 

Just 2 tiny nose holes: her only connection to the outside world. 

As if the sack were't intense enough, some added straps and a locking collar were added as well. Bravo, Mr. X! 

You see, this is no normal sack. It’s extremely intense. It’s made with an attached nose-only hood, and rear full-length zipper and lacing panel. It’s made of a very heavy weight waxy, deep black buffalo leather - selected to make the most restrictive possible experience for the slave (un)lucky enough to be zipped, laced and locked inside it. This sack was designed from the start to push the limits of restriction, of what a sleepsack could be in terms of severity and level of enclosure. On a scale of one to ten, this is a ten. It’s made to be laced extremely tight, and to completely remove the slave’s ability to move or wiggle in even the smallest way. You can ask him or her if it works as designed...

Fit fetish - laces tight from head to toe. Just lovely...

These shots aren't easy to take, as her face is in the bed, which could make it difficult to breathe. I am just blown away by the whole set of images! 

As you can see from the photos he sent over, it is close to perfect fit-wise. For a fit-fetishist such as myself, this is about the pinnacle for this type of restraint. The hood is seamless and smooth. Her shoulders, waist, hips and legs, all fit without a single wrinkle. The lacing panel, even though very tight, actually has room to go further...

The way that collar pulls the hood even tighter to her face, accentuating her jawline... Can it get any better? I don't think so. 

For those who don’t know: This is not an easy sack to get into, or to be kept in. First off, there are only 2 small nose holes to connect you with the outside world. This is a dark, extreme and intense voyage for those who dare. Not for those prone to panic. For advanced players and hood-lovers only! 

Total leather enclosure.
Mr. X promises to keep me posted on his upcoming experiments that he has planned for the sack and his slave. It lends itself to endurance training and punishment sessions. I could see some tease-and-denial or forced orgasm experiments that could be very interesting... 

Heavyweight leather nirvana. 
He’s getting ready to launch a pay-site and offer individual videos of sessions as well. I am really looking forward to him realizing the scenarios he has in mind, and can only hope the poor girl can handle it! 

The question I had: "So, how long did you keep her locked in?"
"Almost four hours" was the reply! It was only her first time!!
Future plans: Keep her in overnight?

Keep an eye on the Restricted Senses tumblr for more updates. And many, many thanks to Mr. X and his slave girl for allowing me to re-post the images here...

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You said it... I keep drooling over these every time I have the chance.

      Delete
  2. What would be more beautiful is to see the laces pulled tight. But I know that would be to much pressure on her and to much strain on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, it is tight... Look at the shoulders, the hand pocket and hips to the ankles - no wrinkles at all. I would love to hear from the girl herself what she thought of being in there.

      Delete
  3. Yes I agree that it would be nice to hear from her. What she thought she thought when first zipped into it and then as she was laced upped. Then when she was finally secured in it and left to ponder what she is thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know her thoughts too, if she chose to share...

      Delete
  4. Actually Christopher the lacing as it appears is how it arrived, I can tie it quite a lot tighter than that, almost closing it! I will do a shoot showing this very soon. All the lacing cinched up is quite a sight to behold! And my wife cant even move at all.

    These images were kind of a spare of the moment thing :)

    Her first thoughts when she got into it were she was a little scared, total and complete enclosure would be a scary thing the first time, she got over that rather quickly though and has spent quite a lot of time inside now... A few hours here and there, I try and get her to fall asleep in it some nights, though she hasnt made it all night yet as she is still getting used to it... Though some nights she falls almost immediately asleep! I think its becoming somewhat meditative for here lol!

    Mr-X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. ChristopherJuly 18, 2014 at 11:45 PM
      Mr. X: It's amazing that you could go tighter than what you show in the above images... I really look forward to seeing the result of that (laces even tighter) shoot. The fact that you are doing sleep training with her is sexy beyond words. Many of us are enjoying the special relationship you share, and I for one am so impressed with your wife's ability to handle (and enjoy) such an extreme restraint! I would love to see a video of her trying to wiggle in there... Keep up the great work!

      Delete
    2. wow what an absolute dream come true. would love to know how i could meet someone that could put me inside one of these beautiful sacks. i love to try being in it allnight like you suggested. did she describe what it felt like to be inside it. did it become more intense the longer she spent thanks!

      Delete
    3. Hey Plasticcat,
      Seeing Mina in that sack is definitely a dream come true... I would love to hear about it if she has any more to share about her experiences in her ultra-tight sleepsack.

      Delete
  5. Amazing, can't believe it was not custom made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it could fit any better if it was... =0)

      Delete
  6. Wow, perfect encasement. I love how she looks as if she was poured inside the sack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she is. I bought the teaser video they have of her rolling over(!) in the sack. I'm surprised she could manage to do that! Very impressive...

      Delete
  7. Christopher, is it possible to get this hood anywhere? I saw some photos of what I believe to be the same hood the other day and the workmanship and quality looks second to none. I'd love to get my hands on one if possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rob,
      The hood and sack are actually connected, and made of the same leather. Unfortunately, I'm not taking any orders at this time for new projects. Thanks for the comment, and sorry!

      Delete
  8. This is the one I am referring to: http://postimg.org/image/qi3apj58r/ is it your handiwork by chance? If not, do you know who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make that hood for PD, and don't know who did, although I heard recently that they refer to that hood (and possibly the making of?) in the movie about insex called "Graphic Sexual Horror"... It's available on DVD I think. I've always wanted to know more about whoever PD works with myself, so let me know if you find out anything.

      Delete
  9. Christopher, your work is truly art. Are you available for new orders? If so, how can we speak directly? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but I'm no longer taking any orders for custom work. There's a detailed explanation here if you're interested:

      http://fetishleathercrafter.blogspot.com/2014/08/thanks-million.html

      Delete