Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Bitchsuit" Gallery

I came across a gallery just full to overflowing with "bitchsuit" images here. In addition to some images of my work there must be over a hundred different renderings of the same general theme: a type of bondage or restraint where the arms and legs are bent and held in place by pockets, sleeves, straps or wraps. I love this idea, and find myself constantly thinking about variations on the theme.

Many images in the post are things I've seen before, but some like the illustration below are new to me. I really love the little details like the heels tied together... Does anyone know the artist?
Some great Japanese anime-type illustrations...

some photoshop jobs...
Even some furry animal-role-play stills from some movie...?



A couple of images of the gimpsuit by hot-for-hogtie are in there as well...

Definitely worth a look if you are into this type of restraint... Check it out.

15 comments:

  1. The first one is really stunning! So creative and skillful... Awesome details! I would also like to know the artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found out the artist for that image - from an alert reader: Trevor Brown... of course! Should've recognized the style, I love his work so much.

      http://www.akatako.net/lib/trevor-brown/works?filter[]=Rubber+Doll

      Delete
  2. Do you know of any where I could get my hands on a bitchsuit? I have been looking around for ages.

    fvzzball@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know of anyone that I could vouch for quality-wise, although there are latex and leather versions for sale on ebay all the time.

      Delete
  3. hmm any way to find out the name of the movie of that one with the guys in the masks, putting the girl in the sheep suit?

    would love to find out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but if anyone does I'd be happy to post an update.

      Delete
  4. Where did you find the "movie still" image?? Google image search only links back to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was from an unattributed tumblr post. Never have found the source for that one...

      Delete
  5. The movie this image is captured from:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288221/reference

    "Wet Rope Confession" or "Shudojo: nure nawa zange"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link: it's great to finally know where that one came from!

      Delete
  6. The image is captured from this movie:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288221/reference

    "Wet Rope Confession" or "Shudojo: nure nawa zange"

    ReplyDelete
  7. indeed, now to find where we can watch it XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://youtfilm.ru/eroticheskie-filmy/559-mokraya-i-svyazannaya-1979.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! You found it!!! Thanks for the link... =0)

      Delete
  9. http://youtfilm.ru/eroticheskie-filmy/559-mokraya-i-svyazannaya-1979.html

    ReplyDelete