Friday, March 20, 2015

Bitchsuits Part II - Tumblr galleries

I can tell from the traffic of visitors to my blog that there are lots of "bitchsuit" fans out there. Technically, I've never tried making one, although sometimes I'll see the f-suits I make lumped in together with them. Without getting too far into it, the primary difference from a design standpoint, is the f-suit is more for restraint and play in a supine position, while true bitchsuit designs are geared towards having your pet slavegirl walking (or crawling around, more specifically) on all fours. 

There are many better sources out there for galleries of bitchsuit images, and I thought I'd share a couple with you that I recently came across: this one and that other one. (Probably from something my friend sammy posted.) Lots of great stuff to see, and many images I haven't seen before. (And I thought I'd seen everything...) Go have a look! 








10 comments:

  1. @Christopher: Not sure if your're a manga reader or not, nor if anyone has mentioned this to you, but you could try googling for Amazume Ryuta's "Nana to Kaoru" vol 9 & 10 for such play

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should really try to work through my tumblr backlog.

    that's way easier than trying to figure out which pixiv artist corresponds to the first three. i'm 99% sure i follow all of them, but since pixiv is kind of hard to sort through when you only kind of know the language and have to try to match art styles through icon pics, it's not easy. (the fact that tumblr obscures filenames sucks too, because pixiv files have the user and picture numbers listed, so it'd be so easy to find them again).

    tumblr.

    love,
    sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm also going to say that the two people who followed me this week, where i didn't reblog a thing, and was super lame. that's totally something you did. :-P i hope i can do the tumblr thing in a useful way. i can only do my best, i guess.

      Delete
  3. Hey!
    Love the blog, I pop in once in a while to see what you have been up to.
    I actually run the btchsuits.tumblr.com blog.
    We all love your work over there!

    Anyway, just popin in to say Hi and thanks :)
    Jack,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jack,
      Nice to meet you, and thanks for putting the bitchsuit tumblr together. So many great images and ideas out there - I hope it just keeps building interest in these kinds of restraints!

      Take care,
      -Christopher

      Delete
  4. I would add restraints that keep the sub on all fours, rather than legs extended or arms out - so hobble between arms and legs and crosswise right leg, left arm and vice versa, depending on gait desired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hobbles sound like fun, although for me I like the idea of a pinned-down, splayed out position. The more immobile the better!

      Delete
  5. The Japanese girl with her limb bound do you know the source of that image? I have been trying to find out where came from for a very long time with no luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dustin,
      I haven't found the source for that one, or any other images from that set. Anyone else? Let me know...

      Delete