Thursday, April 26, 2012

3 Pervy Artists


Like everyone with a pulse and an internet connection these days I spend way too much time surfing around looking at pervy images and stuff. I try to avoid being a link list here on the blog, as there are many who do that way better than I ever will. But, just in case you haven't come across these yourself, I humbly present the sites of a few artists I think are doing incredible stuff.

First up is the prolific artist PSUKUA (no, I have no idea how you say it) who has so many creative fun ideas when it comes to full-enclosure bondage, he's a vertiable fountain of creative pervery. I love the imaginative scenarios he comes up with, from comic super-heroines in distress to ladies being coated in various viscous, semitransparent substances (with the appropriate "GLUB, GLUB, GLUB" sound-effects). He's got a wicked sense of humor, and you can just feel the glossy latexy-rubbery(?) whatever that substance is squeaking away as our helpless damsiel struggles hopelessly away.

How about some total-enclosure wall-suspension in chocolate? He's got that:
Oftentimes the slickery substance is animated, with a mind of it's own. Of course it's mind has one track - to entrap and enclose it's victim in orgasm-inducing envelopes of pleasurable restraint. I dig it!
His ideas for restraints are a lot of fun too. Although simply drawn, wouldn't it be cool to try and make one of these:




It would actually be a bitch, but he makes me want to try. Whatever he's on, I hope he continues to smoke, drink, and/or indulge in it, because he's so much fun to watch! Check out PSWKUA's blog here.

Next up, we have Shiniez, who has a lot of work posted on DeviantArt. My jaw dropped the first time I came across his work. He just has it all going on, hot girls, great anatomy, and excellent drawing chops. Not to mention his incredible coloring work, sexy scenarios and very nicely thought-out and detailed restraint and costume design. I'm pretty sure this guy is a comic-art pro of some sort who does these for fun on the side - he's just too polished to be just some guy with a wacom tablet. There must be some anatomy drawing classes somewhere in his past...




These don't just come across as drawings - he has a real ability to create a sense of presence and interaction between his girls... Love the sensual mood on this one: That's not easy, folks!
Love his expressions, his poses. They're damn sexy... Nice lighting effect, too.

Shiniez also creates designs that would be a lot of fun to try making in real life. Now if I could just find two volunteers for the one below... Just awesome work!


Last but not least we have these images from Peter Pool, who has an entire gallery of creative fashion pervery on flickr. He seems to work with found images, photoshopping them into creative bondage garments.
He annotates his work with descriptive marketing copy, as if coming direct from the Stayput®-Brand soft & cuddly restraint catalog. I just love it!
When I look through his stuff, I am blown away by the creativity, inventiveness and imagination at work. Who wouldn't want to cuddle up in one of these on a rainy Sunday afternoon?
He is working against the typical, shiny black or rubbery red with chrome hardware look. All the closures, zippers and buttons he uses are those that would appear on everyday street clothes and outer wear. Some of his designs feature hidden restraints - such as sleeves sewn into the pockets - so they could be worn in public without anyone knowing you were tied up.


There are so many ways to look at bondage, and his devices are playful, comfortable-looking and just plain snuggly. I could almost see these being sold on the home shopping network. It's just a step or two away from a snuggie.

I love the fact that the internet allows a mode of expression for these fantasies, and a way for the more obsure, unique fetishes like these to be shared... and possibly made real?

Visit Peter Pool's flickr site here.

7 comments:

  1. I love Shiniez, it's a fantastic artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see you modeling for him, Dani! You are such a hottie, you would fit in very well...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for diggin'

    Actually PSWKUA is an abbreviation for 'Parangsakti will kill us all' (referring to a popular local indie band 'They Will Kill Us All' a.k.a TWKUA)

    Contrary to what people think, I'm straight-edge. I don't take any mind-altering substances. But I do watch a lot of chinese dramas and hang out at Japanese kink sites.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the info about the PSWKUA, and I bow down before your artistic awesomeness. I definitely didn't mean to SERIOUSLY imply controlled substance use (or abuse)! Please, no offence intended. Only joking! You are just an amazing talent.

      I love your stuff - such a great combo of fun, pervy, clever and sexy... Please, keep up the great work.

      Delete
  3. i totally didn't know that Parangsakti had a blog. i watch him on deviant art, but that's been it. shiniez is just wonderful, and i love not only the kink of it (like that chandelier pic), but how he works out motivations and thoughts for the characters.

    i didn't know about peter pools, but i'm going to have to take a careful careful look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept my blog a secret (sort of). I don't tell anyone, but word came out through people googling my name on the internet.

      Delete
  4. Have you looked at the work of an artist neamed 'Elena'? The artwork can be found at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/grecogroup/
    Some very nice work.

    ReplyDelete