I'm finally getting around to sharing some images from a photo shoot I did a few weeks ago. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, and it was an incredible experience. I have worked with other photographers before, and even done a few shoots of my own, but this is the first time I've made a set of things to fit a specific model, and made something as elaborate as a total-enclosure sleepsack with attached hood. Someday I'd like to put a book together of images of girls wearing the most beautiful elaborate bondage gear I can make... This is the start of that project.
Being a perfectionist, there were a couple of things I want to do again, although from the photos it may look like everything turned out allright. First off, the leather I used for this sack was buffalo - this is the first time I've tried working with it. The buffalo hide is quite heavy, and I didn't like the way it didn't really stretch at all. I thought it would be good for a restrictive, bondage-y feel. But, because of the lack of stretch, the fit was very tight - too tight even! I felt bad for my poor model, and at first was going to call off even trying to get her zipped in completely for the shoot. Fortunately, she was a great sport, and she was willing to try to wiggle and squeeze her way into the sack, even though it took a lot of effort on her part. I can assure you, it was difficult for me to even pull the zipper up all the way up with the rear laces pulled as far apart as they could go. That girl was a trooper!
Fortunately, the hood fit her perfectly, and the nose holes aligned just right - there was no trouble with her breathing. You can see how tight the fit of the shoulder and hood is in the photo below:
Another issue for me to fix for next time is the fit at the chest area. My model has great boobs, and I need to make more room for them in the next version! If I can fix the fit there, it will make the midsection fit a little better and more closely follow her contour as well.
Overall, it was a great thrill to do the shoot. I'm looking forward to refining the design and working with my model again to get it completely right... I have some more images with other setups from the shoot on the way.