Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Project Sketches 0513

A few sketches to share of some upcoming projects... 

Start with a long time obsession of mine: a breathing snout shaped hood or harness to which a boot can be attached. Part breath-control, part sensory immersion. For all you subs and or boot-fetishists out there who enjoy the smell of leather, hopefully the idea makes you a little weak in the knees...


There's a wood panel in my bedroom that was the inspiration for this hood design, with flame-shaped  eye openings. This is the face I see when I look across the room:
I've been working lately on refining the pattern for both zipped and laced armbinders, which has me thinking of some other variations I'd like to try. One idea: attach the armbinder to the hood, making an all-in-one restraint. This could be either zipped or laced, although getting in and out of the laced version could take a while!
Finally, one that's been on the drawing board for quite some time: a pair of leg pockets. Kind of like the leg pocket in the f-suit, but without the rest of the suit. This is inspired by all the frog ties I see on Straitjacketed.com, which look completely hot! I just want to make my own small contribution to all the awesome stuff Kevin is doing over there. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I couldn’t find a contact email, so I post here under this great device.

    I stumbled across your blog by accident and have to tell you that I’m totally blown away. Not only by the content and design, but by the intrinsic devotion you apply to your craft. You are an ARTIST, Sir.

    On a more mundane level, I never came so hard than when looking at that boot breather. What a piece of sheer genius. Can I buy something like that? Would you mind to tell me how I can contact you?

    Here is my email: rubberropes@gmail.com

    WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete