Thursday, October 17, 2013

Leg Pocket Prototype Pix

Finally got a chance to shoot some pictures of one of my current experiments: Bondage Leg Pockets!

The design is based on the idea of holding the legs in a bent position - similar to the f-suit, but with a strap that runs under the foot to hold it in place. Works with or without heels, but looks better (for me anyway) with the high heel. 
It gives you a bit more exposure and movement compared with the f-suit, with the added feature of d-rings at the knees so the legs can be held spread out or in other creative positions... 
 As with most prototypes, I learned a lot from this little experiment. I definitely want to refine the shape of the pocket to fit better at the knee. It's a little too "squared-off" for my taste. 

Unfortunately, I found that you have to bend the knee so far to get into the pocket that knee-high boots probably won't work with this restraint... =0( 

Also, for some reason I keep wanting to find a way to make them link or zip together... but that may be an idea for entirely different project. 
 I do really like the way it shows off the heel and sexy shoes, however... 

On to version 2.0...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always! I feel like they don't look fetishy at all and love it. I don't know how someone could wear them just to go out, but it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks VR... I don't know how someone could wear these out either... They're really made for staying in I think. =0)

      Delete
  2. good idea!!
    Very good props, but unfortunately I do not understand English, very much like you to exchange experience in the production。(Google translation)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good props, but unfortunately I do not understand English, very much like you to exchange experience in the production(Google translation)

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably really hard to do but:
    "Also, for some reason I keep wanting to find a way to make them link or zip together... but that may be an idea for entirely different project. "

    can you make like a metal plate that catches the front of the shoe, but then locks on the heels? like that shoe sizer thing at shoe stores, but it hooks around the toe, but has clicky locks for the heel.

    that would require special shoes with heel catches to lock into the locky heel thing, though.

    i guess it's not super practical, but i just imagine the feeling of having my legs bound up, and then the shoes pushed into the plate, and the sudden firmness as the heels get locked in place.

    just catching up on stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sammy, I think I've said this to you before, but I love the way you think. I have met some people who do metalwork lately...

      Delete