Friday, December 16, 2011

Long bondage mittens - so pretty!

Here are a few nice shots I just took of the long bondage mittens - a recent project. They came out so nice, it really makes me want to do more things in lamb leather.

It is very different from the cow hide, thinner, softer and more supple. Of course, it's not as strong. And it's a little more challenging to sew, because it's so delicate.
But for something like these mittens, it's perfect. And for hoods, it would be great as well. Soft, sensual, feminine and shiny. What's not to love?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher~

    Your work is so prefect~

    May I ask are there anythings inside these mittens to restrict wearer's fingers to move?

    And can other people buy your work?

    Thanks a lot~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, JumpAio82, the mittens don't have anythin on the inside, but I do want to try an inner pocket for the thumb sometime in the future. These fit so tight, the wearer is pretty helpless anyway, but you can always go further, right? =0)

    I do custom work, but because of overwhelming demand I'm not taking any new orders right now. I'll announce here on my blog when I'm open to new projects. Unfortunately, the projects tend to take a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love seeing the stuff you make in use!

    one question (maybe hard to answer?) that maybe requires your model to help: are these kind of mittens more secure feeling than the fist kind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, it's perfect to use, with leather sleepsack that you have made for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sammy, she says it's about the same level of restraint, but did admit it would be harder to take them off - because you would have to undo the zipper first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Dani! There are so many other things I want to make for you as well...

    ReplyDelete