Thursday, March 18, 2010

An incredible hood...



This is one of my favorite hoods from top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk. I don't even think they make this particular hood any more, but you can check out their site for their latest offerings. Their designs are really incredible, and the craftsmanship and materials are top notch.

It is so simple and direct, and fetish-y. I like how hoods and masks seem to have personality. Like this is completely a submissive little hood, don't you think? Don't you feel sorry for him? I do...


I bought it a few years ago, back when you could still buy fetish items on eBay. Since then eBay has changed their policy, and at least in the US I know they don't allow you to sell bondage items at all anymore. It's really too bad, as it was a way for small fetish makers to get their items into the marketplace. Boo eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment