Thursday, January 12, 2012

Karen Hsiao - open face and puffy hood pix

I have some more great images to share taken by Karen Hsiao - an incredible artist and photographer I am currently working with. She was kind enough to allow me to post these photos here, for which I am most grateful - thank you Karen!
If you follow my blog you'll recognize the recently completed puffy-hood project in use by the model. This hood is made of a soft lamb leather, and is fully lined with a layer of foam in between.

I love the way these pictures capture the altered mood a hood can create for the person wearing it. It can be quiet in there closed off from the outside world, a calming and almost meditative experience at times. Of course, it can be erotic, stimulating and sensual as well. I love the way the pony tail is pulled out at the top of the hood.
Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Wow ...gorgeous! the model and the work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just drool-worthy, I know. It seems like a dream to have these images.

      Delete
  2. All these pics are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the second picture. she's just so calm and patient. "i'm waiting for what happens next," is how i imagine her brain thinking.

    and then you post like 99% of my thoughts (about how meditative that must be). ;P

    you make such beautiful work, as does Karen!

    love,
    sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sammy! Great minds think alike, and apparently so do pervy ones... =0)

      Delete