Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mummification of Nanako Aida

Another great movie now available from Reijoh-Shashinkan: "Mummification of Nanako Aida with Brown Tapes." I had been wanting to get this movie for a while, but only recently has it been made available as a download on Clips4Sale. For someone (like me) into total mummification, Asian girls in bondage, complete and total wraps (including the head!), and lots of wiggling around and rolling over by the girl slave once wrapped, it's right up my alley. 

Add in the ridiculous amount of tape over the mouth-filling gag (I think I counted 7 wraps *whew*), and you have a winner!  

The close-up feet wrapping doesn't hurt, either!
Feet getting wrapped... thoroughly!
 Thank you, Nanako for suffering so beautifully for us...
Lots of wiggling and rolling over. Very hot. 

The link to the Clips4Sale store HERE (you may have to search for "Nanako"). 

5 comments:

  1. well.

    now i have another c4s page to stalk always all the time.

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sammy, I'm right there with you. I have a particular thing for mummy wraps and Asian girls. I've been sooo happy to have it available there. Before, I wasn't sure if it was even possible to order a DVD, as their site was all in Japanese!

      Delete